Are you ready to begin reaping the benefits of Booker Americans membership? Please read the following before proceeding.
Membership in the Booker Americans is open to everyone who meets the following requirements:
- You must be a current NRA member. Not an NRA Member? Click Here!
- You must meet the legal standards for firearm ownership. (see below)
The following classes of people are ineligible to possess, receive, ship, or transport firearms or ammunition:
- Those convicted of crimes punishable by imprisonment for over one year, except state misdemeanors punishable by two years or less.
- Fugitives from justice.
- Unlawful users of certain depressant, narcotic, or stimulant drugs.
- Those adjudicated as mental defectives or incompetents or those committed to any mental institution.
- Illegal aliens.
- Citizens who have renounced their citizenship.
- Those persons dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Persons less than 18 years of age for the purchase of a shotgun or rifle.
- Persons less than 21 years of age for the purchase of a firearm that is other than a shotgun or rifle.
- Persons subject to a court order that restrains such persons from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner.